About this course
This course is aimed at people looking to teach English abroad. As a UK and OFQUAL regulated qualification it is an internationally recognised and sought-after qualification.
Finding the right TEFL course can be confusing but increasingly language schools around the world are seeking higher calibre candidates that hold a formal TEFL qualification. This qualification meets that need and you will get full recruitment support to find work teaching English abroad. This may be possible even before you finish your course. Plus you will have lifetime access to a growing library of online CPD courses, aimed at upskilling classroom practitioners.
- Flexible and fully online distance learning qualification, meaning you can study and become certified in your own time
- Internationally recognised certificate
- Free lifetime access to a growing library of CPD accredited online courses, worth hundreds of pounds
- Full recruitment service through our sister company The International Teaching Partnership
- Personal tutor and support for the duration of the course.
This course will consist of 11 mandatory units and will develop learners knowledge of:
- The English language and how to teach it
- How to assess the needs of learners
- Preparing lesson plans and schemes of work
- Resources and materials
- Adapting resources and lessons to meet the needs of younger learners.
- Learners wishing to develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Those who want to become TEFL qualified teachers from the comfort of their own home.
- Level 5 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (RQF)
- Awarded by Training Qualifications UK Ltd
- Regulated by Ofqual