About this course
This a nationally recognised Level 4 qualifications, aimed at those looking to up-skill in their current role teaching assistant role.
This recognised and regulated (OFQUAL) Level 4 Certificate For Higher Level Teaching Assistants is perfect for learners who want to demonstrate to employers that they have the necessary skills to be an HLTA.
- This is a distance-learning course that can be completed in your own time.
- No time limit.
- Assignments will be accessed via the online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment.
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work should you need to.
- After the successful completion of the course, you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
- Personal Tutoring and coaching from a former Teacher (the importance of this cannot be underestimated).
- Free Access to all our on-demand CPD courses with a library of on-demand bite-sized courses inc Safeguarding and Mental Health Awareness
- Total Qualification Time 360 Hours.
- Understand the Higher Level Teaching Assistant role.
- Child development and welfare.
- Awareness of special educational needs.
- Promoting positive behaviour in children and young people.
- Providing support for individual learners and small groups.
- Developing skills to promote positive working relationships.
- Curriculum planning, delivery and assessment.
Experienced or qualified Teaching Assistants looking to demonstrate they have the skills to perform the role of an HLTA.